<body>
beauty .

Photobucket

Name: Jayne Lee Mei Ying
Age: 16 years old
Date of Birth: June 29th 1992
Location: Malaysia

Touch a feeling you've never had.
Hear a voice you didn't know.
See a person you hadn't thought of.

patience .

web site hit counter




bliss .

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

d'amis .

Winnie Loo
Winnie Tan
Lee Yee
Bao Chuan
Cynthia
Vivien
Wah Lim
Eliada
Caitlin
Donna
Kimberly
Lizzette
Belmain
Sylvia
Sydney
Janella
Mayyie
Maisa
Deborah
Stephanie
Huijun
Lizzie
Ashley
Agnes


gift .

Designer: Florescent Her blog
Image: Revenge of the 80s Child
Hosts: Imageshack Blogskins Blogger
Resources: Yasny-Chan Alixia88 Sanami276 Dafont

Sunday, March 2, 2008
Strawberry
7:47 PM

The friggin' TC5 boards have been down for nearly 5 days now. I'm dying without them. All this extra free time I have now, is going to writing my fic... but I've written two chapters, already. I need to take a break or my brain will explode. Or implode. One of the two.

And since I can't write anymore... at least, not for awhile (my eyes were strained and my grammar suddenly started going off-balance)... I'm gonna have to study. Study. Which isn't all too bad.

Except that my history book is telling me about all the wars and communist countries in the 20th century that I think I'm going to be sick soon.

Oh, and all the bookstores here are crappy. I can't find The Sweet Farthing. And Winnie said that MPH had it, but it didn't. It lied. Dun-dun-dun.

Something random...I have original Japanese manga from Japan which I can't read. Sue me.

And Melissa might be coming back when the term holiday starts!