<body>
beauty .

Photobucket

Name: Jayne Lee Mei Ying
Age: 16 years old
Date of Birth: June 29th 1992
Location: Malaysia

Touch a feeling you've never had.
Hear a voice you didn't know.
See a person you hadn't thought of.

patience .

web site hit counter




bliss .

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

d'amis .

Winnie Loo
Winnie Tan
Lee Yee
Bao Chuan
Cynthia
Vivien
Wah Lim
Eliada
Caitlin
Donna
Kimberly
Lizzette
Belmain
Sylvia
Sydney
Janella
Mayyie
Maisa
Deborah
Stephanie
Huijun
Lizzie
Ashley
Agnes


gift .

Designer: Florescent Her blog
Image: Revenge of the 80s Child
Hosts: Imageshack Blogskins Blogger
Resources: Yasny-Chan Alixia88 Sanami276 Dafont

Wednesday, January 2, 2008
TRL
11:47 PM

Simple Plan on TRL!!!!!! ZONG. :]]]

I am so buying their next album in February. I practically teenie-ed when the hostess said 'simple plan', and like ran upstairs to tell everyone in the chat... and nobody listened. x[

I think it's 'coz I thought everyone already saw it, so I didn't exactly scream about it either. :\

Anyway... I just realized how watching MTV and [V] doesn't bore me as much as it used to. Seriously. I can't stand flipping to any other channel now, and if there's nothing that interesting on, I switch it off.

Oh, and I went into cleaning spree just now, and did the dishes, cleared the kitchen... tidied up the living room. x]

When you get me started, I don't stop. My mom had to tell me to stop washing the place-mats 'coz that'd make my hands dry out. DX