<body>
beauty .

Photobucket

Name: Jayne Lee Mei Ying
Age: 16 years old
Date of Birth: June 29th 1992
Location: Malaysia

Touch a feeling you've never had.
Hear a voice you didn't know.
See a person you hadn't thought of.

patience .

web site hit counter




bliss .

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

d'amis .

Winnie Loo
Winnie Tan
Lee Yee
Bao Chuan
Cynthia
Vivien
Wah Lim
Eliada
Caitlin
Donna
Kimberly
Lizzette
Belmain
Sylvia
Sydney
Janella
Mayyie
Maisa
Deborah
Stephanie
Huijun
Lizzie
Ashley
Agnes


gift .

Designer: Florescent Her blog
Image: Revenge of the 80s Child
Hosts: Imageshack Blogskins Blogger
Resources: Yasny-Chan Alixia88 Sanami276 Dafont

Friday, January 11, 2008
Sweets
10:53 PM

So, yeah. My mom managed to get me carbon paper this morning so I made it to art class, after all. Carbon paper is expensive stuff. At least, at Centrepoint's bookstore. And, ooh, lookie. I couldn't take it anymore, and bought 2 rolls of Mentos Sour Mix. There goes my plan to save money on buying useless, tasty things.

And I'm NOT going to Sri KDU. :[

But, I bought a very-nice, very-cling wrapped book at Borders today. :]

It's Kind of A Funny Story by Ned Vizzini

It sounded cool, on Teenreads.com and on the back summary. But I have to finish reading Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin first, which is just as cool. Thought-provoking. Oh, and in my search to find this cover on the net., I found out that there's a band called It's Kind of A Funny Story. Weird much. x]

Gahhh. I miss Vivien (and her weird slash tendencies). And 1337 as a language rules. Like, teenies won't understand us. What's better than that? Oh, I know. Telling them to go jump off a cliff.

There was this blonde ang-moh walking down the street outside the Curve this afternoon and my mom said she looked like Kyle. Eventhough, Kyle isn't a girl, and he has dark-brown hair. =.=

It's weird that I hadn't planned on blogging at all today, and this post is now a mile long. YAY. 4 more days before I jet-off to the Philippines. :]