<body>
beauty .

Photobucket

Name: Jayne Lee Mei Ying
Age: 16 years old
Date of Birth: June 29th 1992
Location: Malaysia

Touch a feeling you've never had.
Hear a voice you didn't know.
See a person you hadn't thought of.

patience .

web site hit counter




bliss .

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

d'amis .

Winnie Loo
Winnie Tan
Lee Yee
Bao Chuan
Cynthia
Vivien
Wah Lim
Eliada
Caitlin
Donna
Kimberly
Lizzette
Belmain
Sylvia
Sydney
Janella
Mayyie
Maisa
Deborah
Stephanie
Huijun
Lizzie
Ashley
Agnes


gift .

Designer: Florescent Her blog
Image: Revenge of the 80s Child
Hosts: Imageshack Blogskins Blogger
Resources: Yasny-Chan Alixia88 Sanami276 Dafont

Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Study
11:23 PM

Tomorrow, I shall start my homeschooling-which means me, books and loud music. Yay! x]

I'm so excited that I'm actually sleeping early. Gah, I'll prove my mom wrong. I can wake up, and sleep early without any problem. And I studied my biology today for 3 whole hours! :]

It's freaky. My parents are always moving this way and that. One day, it's my dad who's all pissed. The next, it's my mom. Annoying much? Oh, and I found out that the concept of sensitivity can also equal to irritability. Cool.

From now on, the Mimosa pudica (touch-me-not) (yeah my book wrote that!) is irritable to touch. Let's all LOL, please.

Oh, and my dad keeps dumping all his old paper and files on my desk. :/