<body>
beauty .

Photobucket

Name: Jayne Lee Mei Ying
Age: 16 years old
Date of Birth: June 29th 1992
Location: Malaysia

Touch a feeling you've never had.
Hear a voice you didn't know.
See a person you hadn't thought of.

patience .

web site hit counter




bliss .

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

d'amis .

Winnie Loo
Winnie Tan
Lee Yee
Bao Chuan
Cynthia
Vivien
Wah Lim
Eliada
Caitlin
Donna
Kimberly
Lizzette
Belmain
Sylvia
Sydney
Janella
Mayyie
Maisa
Deborah
Stephanie
Huijun
Lizzie
Ashley
Agnes


gift .

Designer: Florescent Her blog
Image: Revenge of the 80s Child
Hosts: Imageshack Blogskins Blogger
Resources: Yasny-Chan Alixia88 Sanami276 Dafont

Monday, January 14, 2008
Philippines
4:35 PM

I'm paranoid over what clothes to pack. I keep thinking I'm going to need this tank top or that shirt for some weird reason, and I end up packing both. I feel like taking my entire closet with me. I think I've already overpacked in terms of blouses and tops; somehow I magically stuffed all my clothes into my tiny suitcase.

And I
know I am gonna be 16 this year, but I can't resist packing a couple of stuff toys too. I used to bring all of them with me, but the number of stuff toys I have kind of multiplied over 8 years, so I have like 6 times the numberI brought with me when I was 8 to the Philippines. I used to OCD over them too, like arranging them by size, naming them, fixing their coats and ribbons, rotating turns of when I'm supposed to hug them every night of the week, and I'd go ballistic if I found out that I'd left one of them at home whenever we go on holiday. This is how lame I can be. :]

I'm also going paranoid over the airline losing my luggage. And come to think of it, maybe I shouldn't bring any stuff toys this time. It'd look weird if I was hugging them in my sleep. x]

You know, I still remember how cold the mornings in the hotels in Philippines can be. And I can't wait to meet Issa, Tin, Cami, Janella, and everyone else. And I'll be in Manila in time for the MCR concert... eventhough I don't like MCR. But if people I know are going, I'll take my chances and ask. They are cheaper than Click was, after all. But, I have to save up money for other concerts too. Which reminds me: I need to calculate my allowance for January. :D


Raspberry Elegance

This is my favorite photo of Winnie's for some reason. Click the link to see more!