<body>
beauty .

Photobucket

Name: Jayne Lee Mei Ying
Age: 16 years old
Date of Birth: June 29th 1992
Location: Malaysia

Touch a feeling you've never had.
Hear a voice you didn't know.
See a person you hadn't thought of.

patience .

web site hit counter




bliss .

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

d'amis .

Winnie Loo
Winnie Tan
Lee Yee
Bao Chuan
Cynthia
Vivien
Wah Lim
Eliada
Caitlin
Donna
Kimberly
Lizzette
Belmain
Sylvia
Sydney
Janella
Mayyie
Maisa
Deborah
Stephanie
Huijun
Lizzie
Ashley
Agnes


gift .

Designer: Florescent Her blog
Image: Revenge of the 80s Child
Hosts: Imageshack Blogskins Blogger
Resources: Yasny-Chan Alixia88 Sanami276 Dafont

Saturday, January 5, 2008
Maximum Ride
7:16 PM

Yeah, that's what I'm reading now. It's supposed to be really good, and it is, but I guess I got surprised at the earlier parts when the elaboration was weak. And it keeps on surprising me too. Like, I thought the main characters would be 17 year olds NOT pre-teens and small children.

Just like, I thought Angel was the guy on the front cover. And I thought Max was a guy since, you know, Max is a guy's name, and the thing was written in her P.O.V. but didn't give any outright hints that she was a girl. I only realised it when it finally switched to a scene where two other characters were talking about her. And Angel is actually a 6 year old blonde. Confusing can. x[

So... it was when it mentioned Max having long hair did I realize she was the front cover girl. So, I practically freaked and squinted at the cover... it kinda looks like a girl, but not really. :/

Oh, and do you know why they call it Maximum Ride? -__-

Maximum Ride is Max. What sort of name is that?! And I thought I was past all the surprises. Gahhh. Oh, and I procrastinated my studying again. Wheeeeeeeee. x]

I just spent the whole afternoon ripping MySpace songs non-stop, thanks to Winnie and her awesomely-annoying recommendations. *pokes Winnie*

I miss Ellie! :(