<body>
beauty .

Photobucket

Name: Jayne Lee Mei Ying
Age: 16 years old
Date of Birth: June 29th 1992
Location: Malaysia

Touch a feeling you've never had.
Hear a voice you didn't know.
See a person you hadn't thought of.

patience .

web site hit counter




bliss .

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

d'amis .

Winnie Loo
Winnie Tan
Lee Yee
Bao Chuan
Cynthia
Vivien
Wah Lim
Eliada
Caitlin
Donna
Kimberly
Lizzette
Belmain
Sylvia
Sydney
Janella
Mayyie
Maisa
Deborah
Stephanie
Huijun
Lizzie
Ashley
Agnes


gift .

Designer: Florescent Her blog
Image: Revenge of the 80s Child
Hosts: Imageshack Blogskins Blogger
Resources: Yasny-Chan Alixia88 Sanami276 Dafont

Tuesday, January 1, 2008
I Wanna Be Your Last First Kiss
3:51 AM

What the hell?! *cries*

I don't believe it. He remembered. He remembered. He remembered. I can't believe it. Why am I only finding this out now? He put the line I told him on Valentine's day into his blogger profile. I can't believe it. He actually remembered. He remembered me.

Ugly, dorky me. He remembered my words. Oh, gosh. I'm shaking so badly. I thought I was over this, already. Why do I have to cry everytime? *cries more*

Does it mean that he did care when I said that? I don't know. But, now... I have to tell myself that I can't have him all over again. That I have to keep waiting... 'coz he's not right for me. Even I know that.

I put myself through so much,
Denial and anxiety,
Cried unseen tears,
Relived what I couldn't have,
It's forgotten now.
- Jayne