<body>
beauty .

Photobucket

Name: Jayne Lee Mei Ying
Age: 16 years old
Date of Birth: June 29th 1992
Location: Malaysia

Touch a feeling you've never had.
Hear a voice you didn't know.
See a person you hadn't thought of.

patience .

web site hit counter




bliss .

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

d'amis .

Winnie Loo
Winnie Tan
Lee Yee
Bao Chuan
Cynthia
Vivien
Wah Lim
Eliada
Caitlin
Donna
Kimberly
Lizzette
Belmain
Sylvia
Sydney
Janella
Mayyie
Maisa
Deborah
Stephanie
Huijun
Lizzie
Ashley
Agnes


gift .

Designer: Florescent Her blog
Image: Revenge of the 80s Child
Hosts: Imageshack Blogskins Blogger
Resources: Yasny-Chan Alixia88 Sanami276 Dafont

Saturday, January 12, 2008
Head Over Heels
11:49 PM

I'm having a momentary delusion of infatuation right now, so ignore me, please. And Anberlin's playing, how fitting. "Hi, Jayne." Somebody slap me. Is it bad that I was grinning pleasantly the whole time after I heard him say that? And gosh, his accent just melted me. I can't believe I'm this mushy over him. But, at least he notices me. And remembers me. I seriously commend him for that, since I'm such a wilting wallflower. I could also delight myself into thinking that maybe he stalks my Facebook when I'm not looking.

Honestly, since I came late for youth today, and youth ended too late for me to stay until snacktime, he was the only person who greeted me. I hope he saw me smile at him 'coz the band had just started playing, and it was too loud for me to say anything back. Plus, I shuffled my brother into the nearest seats, a second later, away from him. I wonder if he saw. :/

Oh, and Bus Company rocks. How awesome is it that they'll be playing permanently at youth from now on?