<body>
beauty .

Photobucket

Name: Jayne Lee Mei Ying
Age: 16 years old
Date of Birth: June 29th 1992
Location: Malaysia

Touch a feeling you've never had.
Hear a voice you didn't know.
See a person you hadn't thought of.

patience .

web site hit counter




bliss .

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

d'amis .

Winnie Loo
Winnie Tan
Lee Yee
Bao Chuan
Cynthia
Vivien
Wah Lim
Eliada
Caitlin
Donna
Kimberly
Lizzette
Belmain
Sylvia
Sydney
Janella
Mayyie
Maisa
Deborah
Stephanie
Huijun
Lizzie
Ashley
Agnes


gift .

Designer: Florescent Her blog
Image: Revenge of the 80s Child
Hosts: Imageshack Blogskins Blogger
Resources: Yasny-Chan Alixia88 Sanami276 Dafont

Thursday, January 10, 2008
Carbon Paper
9:49 PM

I needed carbon paper for my art class. Popular just had to be sold out. So, I can't go to art class tomorrow. And I'm really emo right now. I must be the dumbest person on the planet. I can't even understand simple maths... I can't find the stupid solution to the stupid percentage problem. Eventhough, the book's with me. It just won't come out the way the answer says. :(

To top that off, I missed Ben in the chat today AGAIN. And my parents are seriously harping me : Form 4 or 'O' Levels. I really,really wanna do BOTH. I know I can, but they don't think so. :/

If worst comes to worst, I might just end up back in Form 4 and seriously lagging behind everyone else. :(

If life ever goes back to being simple; I don't think it will.